Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 29, 2012

almost an infant

Zara is finishing up her last few weeks as a newborn.  I love watching her change and grow everyday.  She is more and more present, seems to watch and notice everything.  Her tummy seems to be maturing so that she is not spitting up as much or having as many belly aches.  She is a happy baby, smiling, cooing, and interacting more each day.
I am finally feeling more balanced.  I have been doing more yoga, hiking and some trail running.  I feel happy inside, I feel like I am settling into my life as a mom.  I honestly cannot remember what life was like without little Zara.  She fills my heart with more love than I ever knew possible.  We get so excited about every new little thing she does.  It feels like a piece of my heart was taken out when she was brought out of my tummy into the world and when I am away from her my heart feels a part is missing yet when I hold her close that part of my heart is put back.  I never knew a love like this was possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment