Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mothers

When I think of mothers I have this vision in my head of so many different kinds of mothers.  I envision my mother, my grandmother,  women from the beginning of time, the number of people on the planet and how they all came from mothers.  I think of feeding, suckling, nourishing, and giving non-stop until the end of my days and that thought uplifts me.  When I am sitting and relaxing at the end of the day, feeling my baby roll around, kick, and stretch inside of my tummy I realize that this is what mothers do and have done.  This beginning of human life is such a miracle, I feel so special and then I realize that I am just experiencing something that millions of other women have experienced.  When I look at all these other mothers I feel like I understand something that I did not understand before.

This experience of feeling another being develop inside of me has left my spirit feeling suspended.  My thoughts are slower, felt and digested through my third eye, my heart seems to tingle and sparkle, I feel so light and happy, my reactions are more thought out, my love for Darren has engulfed my entire midsection at the thought of what we created together.  I have no real understanding of what it is that I am feeling but I do not need to because I am in it.  The rounder my midsection gets the more I realize that I have taken the plunge, never again will I go back to who this person is that has developed over the past 35 years.  Everything is going to change and I have never been more ready than I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment