Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 24, 2011

my amazing life partner (and common law husband:)

I never knew that I could be so pleasantly surprised in a human especially after almost 10 years of love and partnership.  I fell in love with Darren on my 25th birthday.  I am now almost 36 and I love him more everyday.  We put a good effort into making little baby Zara and the trials and tribulations we worked through in the process brought us closer together as a team.  I know that Darren is a wonderful man, loving, kind, understanding, supportive but I didn't know that as soon as baby Z came that he would be an even more amazing father and partner to me while I heal.  He has been going non-stop, doing dishes, laundry, sshhhing baby Z, burping baby Z, supporting me when I break down, even cooking and putting together meals.  I am blown away at all that he is and has been doing for me.  I would like to nominate him the most amazing man on earth.  I might explode with love and thanks for him.  Thank you Daddy D.  Zara is a lucky little nugget to have picked you as her dad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment