Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Almost One, WHAT?

oh boy, how time flies when you are having fun.  I can not believe that sweet baby Z will be one year old next month.  She is a funny little lady who is keeping me thoroughly entertained.  She is very clingy and loves to throw little temper tantrums when I do not do what she wants me to.  A funny little battle of the wills already.  In her perfect world I would hold her all day long so she can see and experience the world through my eyes and height but that just doesn't work for me.  She seems to get over her heart break fairly quickly most of the time and I do my best to just laugh.  Zara would also love to have her open all night buffet open all day too.  I really do notice a huge difference in her feeding when I am working.  I wish I could be a stay at home mama but I also feel like it is a good balance for us that I am gone at work 4 days a week.  She is a lucky girl in that she gets to spend so much wonderful time with her papa.  When I go upstairs to take her to bed before I leave for work she goes through a whole body happy kicking fit because she is so excited to go get her papa. 

Sweet Z is still not walking on her own even though she has been caught taking a few steps here and there.  I feel like she does not want to walk yet, like she is not ready to grow up so fast.  That is okay with me, she will walk for the rest of her life so I think it is great if she just wants to crawl around a little longer.

I am doing well, feeling more and more like myself even though I have not really figured how to fit it all in yet.  I really want to make a commitment to working out but just have not had the time do that.  I know it will happen in time so I am just trying to be patient with myself.

Life is good!  I love being Zara's mama more than I could have ever imagined and I think it is just going to get more and more fun as the years go on.  The love I am filled with is beyond words:)

No comments:

Post a Comment