Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A year ago today!


Our beautiful baby girl is going to be one year old tomorrow.  This afternoon on our Sanitas hike I was telling Zara all about how I went into labor one year ago today.  Beginning that conversation I got to thinking about how this year has changed my life.  Zara is the one most precious gift I have ever been given in life.  I love being a mama and I have no problem giving all of myself to this beautiful being.  This past year feels like it has gone by in the blink of an eye but at the same time it feels like a lifetime ago that Zara was not part of our lives.  I feel like she has always been with us and I can not remember what life was like without her.  She is walking, talking, communicating, playing, figuring out toys, puzzles, pointing to different animals in books, making their sounds, etc.  She is developing so fast and arriving in her body more every day.  She is a funny little lady too.  She throws fake fits to get what she wants, she nibbles on my nipple to get a reaction from me, she is using more and more sign language and is amazing me at every turn. 

What a wonderful journey this is, I am excited for every coming moment and look forward to the years to come. 

Happy Birthday baby Z! 

No comments:

Post a Comment